Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Purpose and Goals

Hello internet world, Jesse Stark here. This is my new little venture to help you the consumer get the best deals around on just about anything. I have found deals all across the internet and have saved thousands of dollars over the past few years.

Initially, I plan on sharing some of my strategies to save money on almost every online purchase. Eventually, I hope to be able to help find deals for my readers throughout the week. I also want to post different deals I've come across and explaining how you can get the same deals.

Additionally, I will share my experiences of trying to turn this blog into something that will give me some extra spending cash through methods such as affiliate programs, advertising, and whatever method I come across.

Now that we have the WHY covered, lets discuss the WHO! Like I said before, my name is Jesse Stark, I'm a 21 year old college Student at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, GA. I'm studying Mechanical Engineering and will be graduating in the next year. Now what makes me so good at finding deals, nothing really, anyone can do what I do, you just need to know where to look. I'm pretty internet savvy and have no problem asking for something if it might save me some money. I'm here to help you find those places scattered all over the internet made to save you money and it'll be up to you to start asking for the deals!

Lets begin this little adventure, please strap yourself in!

No comments: